The NJLCA advocates for their membership by supporting and protecting your rights to do business as a green industry professional in the state of New Jersey. We do this on the local, state and national level and have represented our members and industry from Trenton, NJ to Washington D.C.
Here is a list of some of the issues that we advocate for on behalf of our membership:
- Disregard of the HIC Registration by local townships
- Blower bans
- Enforcement of fertilizer certification and pesticide licenses
- Rising snow plow insurance costs
- Frivolous slip and fall claims
- Undocumented landscape contractors